We’re so happy to announce a brand new addition to our popular line of Eco Totes….the Camo Quilt Eco Messenger Bag. It’s fun, it’s funky, it’s eco-chic!
The flap features a detail from Jen Eskridge’s quilt, Triangle Jubilee, which is one of the projects in her new book, Deploy That Fabric. It measures 13″x12″x5″ and has an adjustable shoulder strap, an interior pocket, and a velcro closure. As with all our Eco Totes, it’s made from 100% recycled polypropylene, which comes from discarded plastic water bottles. It’s durable, waterproof, and tear-resistant, too.
This week, you have a chance to win a two-fer—a Camo Quilt Eco Messenger Bag PLUS a copy of Deploy That Fabric!
To enter, just leave a comment on this post—and feel free to give a shout-out to a special friend or family member who is serving (or has served) in the military.
For up to 6 extra chances to win, leave a separate comment for each of these actions you take:
- Tweet a link to this giveaway and mention @StashBooks on Twitter
- Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook wall and tag C&T Publishing’s fan page
- Grab one of our blog badges for your blog (link it back to www.stashbooks.com)
- Subscribe to our Stash Books eNewsletter (sign-up is in the upper right corner of blog)
- Join C&T Publishing’s Creative Troupe
- Subscribe to C&T Publishing’s You Tube channel
Deadline to enter is midnight PST on Monday, 7/18/11. Good luck and thanks in advance for spreading the word!