So let’s kick it off, shall we?
She asked us to write about any aspect of the book that really spoke to us; and since I have already told you that the tips and techniques section of this book is worth the cover price alone, today’s post will tell you about another wonderful aspect of the book!
As Momma to twin 6-year-olds – I have seen my fair share of alphabet themed toys – from ‘core word’ flash cards, to puzzles, light-up bingo cards, and everything ‘educational’ – let me tell you, we are well aware that ‘E’ is for Elephant, ‘G’ is for Giraffe, and ‘M’ is for Monkey.
But not in Kristyne’s world! She has gone out of her way to take back the alphabet!
E for Energy?
G for Goal?
M for Mask??? Yes, Please!
Kristyne also gives you full size templates and two different and complete alphabets for every pattern in BOTH QUILTS (yes, there is a GIRL and a BOY version!) as well as all of the floss colors she has used. For Kristyne, to say ‘use red’, would be like saying ‘use color’ – she is that specific. Gotta love her.
PS – in case you are interested – Energy, Goal, and Mask are in the boy version. The girl version includes Egg, Gift, and Music!!!
Here are the dates and places of the future tour stops!
- Allison Harris – cluckclucksew.com – Wednesday, March 20
- Amanda Jean Nyberg – crazymomquilts.blogspot.ca – Thursday, March 21
- Amy Sinibaldi – nanacompany.typepad.com – Friday, March 22
- Anne Sutton – bunnyhillblog.com – Monday, March 25
- Lori Holt- beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.ca – Tuesday, March 26
- Sherri McConnell – aquiltinglife.com – Wednesday, March 27
- Kristyne – prettybyhand.com – Thursday, March 28
To win a copy of the book S is for Stitch – please leave a comment on this post telling us where you buy your books! Deadline to enter is 4/04/2013. Winners outside of the U.S. will win an e-book version.