About Design Collective
Design Collective is a series of craft sewing books that showcases select groups of fresh, contemporary designers. The books in this series feature unique projects created by artists with a presence on popular websites such as etsy.com.
Rebecca and Karen Garcia
Susan Lowe Heaney
Sandra Kay McCormick
Mary Lynn Shroeder
Cheryl B. Steighner
Brown Bag it in Style
- Projects include sandwich wraps, baggies, bicycle bags, and totes
- Quick and easy to make with basic sewing techniques; everyone in your family will want one!
- Customize the outside with your favorite fabrics and insulate the inside. You can waterproof it with laminated cotton, oilcloth, nylon, or vinyl.
- Projects are fun, functional, and reusable—make your sack lunches even greener!
- Bags can be washed in your dishwasher or washing machine
Today’s hottest designers share their sewing savvy with 25 projects, from a simple sandwich wrap to a sophisticated shoulder bag. Why shouldn’t your lunch bag match your personal wardrobe and eco-conscious lifestyle?